Location: Munich, Germany
Position Type: Full time
Carterra, Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the U.S. is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be based at their Customer Experience Center in Munich, Germany. Carterra is a biotechnology company that sells and services its novel analytical platform to life science researchers all over the world. The device received public acclaim in recent months for helping to discover the first COVID-19 therapeutic.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with Europe-based marketing and sales activities and will work closely with the US-based Marketing department and Carterra’s commercial team members in Europe. This is a hybrid position with the flexibility to work from home as well as in Carterra’s Munich office.
- Work with U.S. marketing team and support logistics for trade shows and marketing activities throughout Europe
- Support Carterra’ s commercial team members with any office-related tasks
- Support ordering of any materials and reagents for customer demonstrations in Europe
- Assist with gathering leads from data-mining programs to help with lead generation
- Maintain literature inventory: brochures, application notes, etc.
- Assist with other marketing and sales administrative tasks as needed
- Outstanding organizational skills and an attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication skills including English language proficiency
- Ability to coordinate shipments to and from show sites in Europe
- Must be professional and a team player
- Competent in Microsoft’s Office suite of tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn and do what is needed to get the job done
- Accomplish tasks and goals on time
- Location: Munich, Germany
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com