Employment Status: Non-exempt. Onsite position.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Carterra is a fast-growing life science bio-technology company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Carterra name is based on two core concepts: Cartography (mapping) and terra (worlds), literally meaning “mapping worlds”. This represents the Company’s exciting new high-speed, high-resolution label-free biosensor technology, which is being used by leading pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies to thoroughly explore new worlds in biotherapeutic drug discovery that were previously impossible to investigate. Our products allow researchers to identify potential targets early in the drug discovery process where risks and costs can be significantly mitigated.
In this role, the Service Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, including but not limited to service dispatch, record keeping, data entry, contract administration, and general support of the Service Manager.
- Data entry and dispatch for work orders in SalesForce.com.
- The tracking of inventory records, including processing, filing, and data entry of all transactions and requests including the return of defective or outdated parts.
- Shipping includes maintaining records of shipments, filing, and keeping track of backordered and RMA parts.
- Logging/assigning service calls and maintaining the SalesForce.com database and providing support to the service staff as required.
- Report generation of service metrics i.e. field service engineer utilization.
- Provide direct assistance to the Service Manager in administering service contracts.
- Assist with FedEx packaging, breakroom re-stock, and organize office supplies.
- Assist with Board Meetings, All-Hands meetings, company parties, department lunches, and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in administrative support functions.
- Excellent phone skills and writing proficiency.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with customers and peers, as well as with management.
- Strong team player with proven ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and software.
- Self-starter, energetic, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 3+ years of work experience in service administration or other business administration.
- Experience in an organization that services large capital equipment is preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM for service dispatch and support is required.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk or instrument and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
Benefits to Full-Time Carterra Employees:
- Full Medical package. (generous medical plans offered!)
- Equity Incentive Plan.
- Flexible PTO plan.
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- Bonus eligibility.
- Your workday contributes to Meaningful Work.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Best complimentary drinks and snacks on-site!
- Relaxed dress code.
- Work-Life Balance.
Carterra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org