Attend Carterra’s Advanced SPR Training Camp
Please join us for two days of collaborative and in-depth training in a small group setting on the use of SPR in drug discovery. With our experienced applications scientists, we will provide detailed instruction on:
Designing and executing impactful assays
- Develop optimized conditions
- Maximize data in every run
- Leverage HT-SPR to your advantage
Advanced routines to streamline your data analysis
- Identify good and bad data
- Master kinetic fitting and interpretation
- Generate meaningful epitope insights
- Build compelling data summaries
In addition to a greater depth of learning about SPR, this is an excellent time to network with your peers and other SPR enthusiasts.
Space is limited to 10 participants per session so don’t delay in registering!
Date and Locations:
- October 10 and 11: Walnut Creek Customer Experience Center (201 N. Civic Dr., Suite 236, Walnut Creek, CA 94596)
- For nearby accommodations, walking distance to the venue, we recommend Marriott Walnut Creek (2355 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596)
- November 7 and 8: Andover Customer Experience Center (35 New England Business Center Dr., Suite 230, Andover, MA 01810)
- For nearby accommodations, we recommend Doubletree Andover (123 Old River Rd, Andover, MA 01810)
- $1,900 – Available for purchase through our Webstore.
- Two days of instruction on-site at Carterra’s Customer Experience Center.
- Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Your Seat Today!